Terms and conditions:
Our General Terms and Conditions are filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Arnhem under number 09132793.
6812 BC Arnhem
Chamber of Commerce in Arnhem: 54693470
IBAN: NL 31RABO 0131 2365 20
Copyright: No part of this site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified or reproduced in any way without first asking the owner of this website permission. Tante Betsy is a registered trademark.
Prices / Shipping: All prices quoted on the website are given in euros, including VAT and delivery costs for the Netherlands. For outside the Netherlands, we calculate the costs that are handled by TNT. Clerical or typographical errors are subject to correction.
Order: Once you have placed your order online you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. By placing an order, you unconditionally agree to accept the Terms of Tante Betsy. Tante Betsy is not liable for force majeure. With force majeure we mean serious disruptions at our suppliers and transportation problems. Everything you see on the website is in stock, unless otherwise specified. We recommend that you keep the confirmation e-mail so that you have the right information on issues at hand.
Payment Methods: Tante Betsy delivers products upon receipt of payment. There are several options to pay for your order: VISA, MasterCard and PayPal, and instant transfer (Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and England). Payment by bank transfer is not possible.
Paypal: You can pay electronically via PayPal. You pay with your own e-mail address and password. More information is available on the website of Paypal.
MasterCard or Visa: You will pay with your credit card through the secure connection of Ogone.
Instant Transfer: Direct Banking / Immediate Transfer is an online payment system that focuses on five countries, namely Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria and England. With the help of instant bank transfer you can make an online payment. We use Card Gate Plus as a partner for this payment method.
Delivery: The item will be shipped after receipt of payment. About individual requests no correspondence is possible. Orders cannot be picked up in Arnhem.
Return: Check immediately upon receipt of the order if the items have been delivered undamaged and complete and as stated on the invoice. If this is not the case, you should report it within 24 hours of receipt of goods to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it within the return period in its original condition and with the label attached.
You will not receive a coupon, but we will refund your money. The returns will be refunded within 30 days. When your return is received and processed, you will receive an e-mail with the credit. Then you know that your return is processed.
You can forward your return with a completed delivery note to:
6800 AS ARNHEM
Exchanges: Exchanges are not possible. Place a new order and payment in accordance with our terms and conditions. Your return will be refunded and can not be charged with a new order.
Liability: We try to present the colours of the products shown as accurate as possible. However, since the colour settings and capabilities of your monitor, the lighting and the type of screen may vary, we can not guarantee the colour for 100%. Returns due to slight colour differences will not be accepted.
We are not responsible for printing and writing errors that indicate an incorrect price. Tante Betsy will adjust the price as quickly as possible. Tante Betsy reserves the right of price changes. Tante Betsy is not liable for any damage caused by misuse and / or inappropriate use of the product.
We are not responsible for the wrong use or processing of the products, i.e. due to hot washing, drying articles in the dryer or washed with jeans, etc. All products contain a washing instructions.
Privacy Statement: Tante Betsy respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you give us will be treated confidentially. We use your information to process orders as easy and quickly as possible. Otherwise, we will use this information only with your explicit permission. Tante Betsy will not sell your personal information to third party and will only share them with third parties that are involved in processing your order.
Tante Betsy uses the collected data for the following services of their customers:
- When you place an order, we require your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and to inform you about the progress of your delivery.
- To make shopping at Tante Betsy as pleasant as possible, we store your personal data and the details of your order with your permission. This allows us to personalize the website. We use your e-mail address to inform you about the development of the site, special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe.
- When you place an order with Tante Betsy, we store your data on a secure server. You can specify a username and password, so you do not have to re-enter your name, address, phone number, email address, shipping and payment information for each new order.
- The data on the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to improve our site and our services.
- Tante Betsy does not sell your personal information!
- Tante Betsy will not resell your personal data to third parties and will pass it only to third parties who are involved in processing your order. Our employees and third parties are obliged to treat your personal data confidentially.
Withdrawal period: Upon receipt of the goods ordered, Tante Betsy handles a period of 14 days, as laid down by Dutch law.. Within these 14 days, you can see and try the products and return them without giving reasons. After the trial period, the purchase contract is binding.
Conditions for Returns: when returning articles the following applies:
- The customer shall bear the costs for the return, unless Tante Betsy has supplied a wrong or defective product
- The withdrawal period of 7 days has not yet passed
- The item is clean, complete and undamaged
- All labels and cards are still attached to the article
- The item is unworn (trying on clothes does not fall under the term "carrying")
- The (factory) original packaging is undamaged and nothing is written on the packaging by you
- Clearly announce the address of Tante Betsy on the envelope / box
- The return shipment is properly packaged so that items are kept undamaged during transportation
Shipping Instructions for Returns:
- First you always send the delivery note. Please remember that we can only process the returned item, if we know the sender. If you no longer have the packing slip, you can put a letter with your name, and address, order number, telephone number and account number in the package.
- Do not forget to frank the return. Non-prepaid return shipments are not delivered to us.
- The cost of postage for the return shipment are for the customer.
- If the products were not delivered in accordance with the original order (wrong size, manufacturing defects), Tante Betsy bears the costs of returning. This will be refunded after receiving the goods to your bank account. The shipping costs must always be paid by the customer first.
- Store the proof of dispatch. This can be useful in tracking the package.