Betsy Bag Blos is a lovely bag made of a pineapple leather PU blend, so completely vegan! This super handy bag is not only great, it is also very handy, with its storage space and extra compartment for your phone. Nice detail is the matching bag hanger with a blush. This fun bag is available in a small and large version, and as a large version an ideal bag to take a lot with you. The lining is bright pink, do I need to say more?
This product is made with care and love. The material that is made consists of 76% pineapple leather, made of pineapple leaves - with 24% an addition of an artificial leather to ensure the strength.